Sunday, September 12, 2010

6 days to go

Hi everyone
You obviously have taken the plunge after reading your email inviting you to be part of our MAD adventure and located this blog. I apologise for the strange photos in the archives; just me playing and seeing if I can REALLY do this techno thing. Mind you my friends and I are rather adept at male model cake sculpting eh!!!!!!!
Any way we leave Sat 18th Sept and head for Nyngan QUICKLY then to Broken Hill for a few days. I or rather WE will try and update when time or communication allows us also once we are comfy and a bit settled.
Hope some of you can send us a message from time to time either via this or email.
love SBAC xo

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are all travelling well. Did you get away at 3a.m.? How far have you travelled?
    Bye the way,Kathryn asked me for Mary's email address - the one she had has come back to her "undeliverable".
    Thinking of you.
    Regards,'Lucie and Rob.

    ReplyDelete